Home Inspector in East Aurora, NY
Are you looking for a professional home inspector in East Aurora? Alto Home Inspection is based in Western NY’s Southtowns, and inspects homes for buyers and sellers of real estate in East Aurora, the Town of Aurora and all of Western NY.
East Aurora is a village in Erie County, NY with an estimate population of 6,197, according to the US Census Bureau. It is the cultural center of the Town of Aurora and provides cultural and dining opportunities for residents from all of Western New
The village of East Aurora is a 25-minute drive to Buffalo, and is close to Orchard Park, Elma, West Seneca and Elma.
We have inspected many homes in East Aurora and are familiar with the unique challenges that are presented by these houses, which were built from the 1800’s into the early 1900’s. Typically, houses of this era were built robustly and have few structural problems. But older plumbing and electrical systems often present problems that we inspect.
Send us a Message
Things to do in East Aurora
The Village of East Aurora has is historically significant and has lots to keep you busy on the weekends or during time off from work. Here a few destinations to consider.
How to choose a home inspector in East Aurora?
Home inspectors are regulated by the state of New York, but you will find that there is a wide spectrum of quality and professionalism in the industry. Here are a few tips to make sure you select the best home inspector you can.
- Make sure they are insured
- Take a look at an example of their home inspection report. Expect the report to be a reflection of the quality of inspection
- The inspector should be experienced with homes in the village and surrounding towns
- They should be a full-time inspector, not someone who is not fully committed.
Home Inspection Services available in East Aurora, NY
- Pre-purchase home inspections for buyers
- Pre-listing home inspections for sellers
- Radon testing
- Mold testing and assessment